Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Lunar Ash



Lunar Ash is a home candle making business run by my friend Cindy. She is studying to be a nurse and proud mother to two boys. She says it's "a good way to do something useful but relaxing that's completely different to my usual schedule."

Cindy makes candles out of soy and puts them in upcycled containers. She loves repurposing items and finds it therapeutic. "I think it's always important to find use for things we'd otherwise discard so rather than throwing out an old tin maybe find a new use for it like to hold a candle."

Cindy creates scents like apple pie and Earl Grey tea. She loves fruity fragrances but says you "can't go past fragrances that are rich and spicy like cinnamon". She also makes mini scented melts.  You can find her creations on Etsy or Facebook.



Links

Lunar Ash on Facebook

Lunar Ash on Etsy

9 comments:

  1. Aww, that's lovely. I do love candles ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of using recycled containers, and who could disagree that the smell of Earl Grey tea isn't the best scent possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Love the one in the wee, colorful cauldron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving a comment on my Delights of the Heart. Yes, at the time I was in Paris it did exist, but I couldn't find anything online about it now. My story was real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOOOOOO, my two favourite aroma's I love apple pie and well I come from the City of Earl Grey not mention being an Earl Gray addict. I also have his wife Lady Gray. I love she up-cycles her old containers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great idea! The candles look beautiful and magical! Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for her! These are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Upcycling always is a good thing and one can never have too many candles!

    ReplyDelete