Saturday, 3 December 2016

Month in Review: November

What I did
Saw Natalie, Emily
Writing
Put up Christmas tree

Reading
The Changeover by Margaret Mahy
Carniepunk by various
Merry Sisters of Fate blog
The Curiosities by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton and Brenna Yovanoff
Rebel by RJ Anderson
Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner

Watching
Watching several series at the moment as I get bored of the same thing all the time
Westworld series
Sense8 (can't wait for season 2!)
Practical Magic
Stargate Atlantis
Nowness: My Apartamento series thanks Sary Walrus!
Doctor Who
Gilmore Girls: A year in the life
Supernatural
X-Men Apocalypse
The Avengers Age of Ultron
A Girl Walks Home Alone

Listening to
David Bowie: Black Star
Lacuna Coil
Nightwish
Lesbian Bed Death
London After Midnight
Nick Cave
The Smiths

8 comments:

  1. What did you think of Carniepunk? Is it a collection of short stories? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it is. It's a real mix, some I loved, some I thought were ok, some I thought were super gross. I think it was worth a read for the really great ones!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a good November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was Carniepunk? I've yet to read it. And I'm sooo jealous you already started watching Sense8. We get a 2 hour premiere on the 23rd. Then we have to wait until month for the actual second season to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just reread. You were watching season 1, lol. My premature jealousy blinded me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does Sarah accept the tree or trying to re-decorate? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, luckily she doesn't attack trees!

      Delete