Tuesday, 27 December 2016

If I were



If I were
a month, i would be: Somewhere from March to May, I love Autumn with its cooler weather and coloured leaves
a day of the week, i would be: Any day my friends are free
a time of day, i would be: Dinnertime
a planet, i would be: An undiscovered one which hasn't been messed up
a sea animal, i would be: Selkie or mermaid
a direction, i would be: North because it's the one that compasses point to and you can navigate by
a piece of furniture, i would be: A comfy day bed
a sin, i would be: Pride because I could do with more self esteem, it's always the people who have Pride who don't need it and the ones who don't who could do with a bit more
a liquid, i would be: Water. It gives life and it's used to make basically everything else anyway
a stone, i would be: Lapis, garnet or amethyst
a tree, i would be: Hawthorn, my Celtic horoscope Tree and a Faery tree
a bird, i would be: Phoenix as they are magical and reborn when their life is over
a tool, i would be: Swiss Army knife. A bit of a cheat, I know!
a flower/plant, i would be: violet, briar rose or wisteria. Maybe night flowering jasmine. Or honeysuckle!
a kind of weather, i would be: Cool dry weather
a mythical creature, i would be: Well I AM part fae...
a musical instrument, i would be: flugelhorn, I like the word! Plus the reference in Black Books.
an animal, i would be: Falcon or eagle. I'd like to be able to fly but not be eaten by larger things.
a colour, i would be: Purple at the moment. My favourites change.
a vegetable, i would be: Zuchini maybe? It's very versatile.
a sound, i would be: << Tardis sound >>
an element, i would be: Air. It's my element and I am a dreamer.
a car, i would be: Mustang GT 500 (my childhood favourite) or Impala. I've always liked muscle cars.
a song, i would be: Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. Or maybe The Future
a movie, i would be directed by: J.J. abrahams has done some good stuff so maybe him. Or Lana and Lilly Wacowski. I really enjoy Guillermo del Toro but I don't want to be in a horror story...
a book, i would be written by: Sarah Addison Allen, her characters probably are less likely to die than most of the other books I read.
a food, i would be: A delicious vegan Black Forest cake
a place, i would be: The Lake Country maybe, or Japan. I haven't seen either yet.
a material, i would be: Rayon, comfortable and breathable
a taste, i would be: That perfect vegan chocolate mud cake at Gnostic Mana
a scent, i would be: Jasmine probably
a religion, i would be: Buddhism or some other non violent religion
a word, i would be: too many words to choose from! Pandorica, Shadowhunter, jabberwocky...
an object, i would be: a cool knickknack, carved wooden animal, coloured glass lantern, witchy altar...
a body part, i would be: Brain, maybe
a facial expression, i would be: Eyebrow raised sarcastic smile because I can't do that in real life
a subject in school, i would be: Art was my favourite...
a cartoon character, i would be: Raven Queen from Ever After High, maybe. Ruby Gloom. Coraline. Creepier Creature from Growing up Creepie.
a shape, i would be: A circle, they're strong and have no end.
a number, i would be: 8 has always seemed like a good number to me. Also 3, 7 and 13.

Was I meant to choose only one thing for all of these? Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. This post is looks like a beautiful poem. :) It was nice that you shared about yourself, we learned a lot of new things!

    ReplyDelete