Sunday, 18 December 2016

Good Things in 2016

The Cure in concert
Becoming vegetarian and eating healthier
One year anniversary of Sarah dog coming to live with us
Westworld TV series
Spending time with friends
Faery fashion
Frida Kahlo exhibition
Met blog friends Michelle and Anita
Matilda musical
New Katherine Harbour book: Nettle King
New Cassandra Clare book: Lady Midnight
The Magicians TV series and books
Heartless (Danish TV series)
Colette Dinnigan and Isabella Blow exhibitions
My birthday lunch
Going to the cat cafe with friends
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (I know it came out ages ago, I only just read it)
New Ghostbusters film
Sixth Annual Sydney Gothic Picnic
The Merry Sisters of Fate blog (also older but only discovered this year)

What were yours?

4 comments:

  1. The Ocean at the End of the Lane is yummy all yearlong. :-D

    I think my greatest thing for the year is a combination of all the good things: I am still smiling, all right... grinning like a happy lunatic is more like it.

    Hope 2017 brings fantastic things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty long list of awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! An excellent year!
    For me, all about loving myself! Cutting my hair off and showing the real me! Also going to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always good to remember the good things! Hoping the next year will be as good or better for you!

    ReplyDelete