Saturday, 19 November 2016

Month in Review: October



As you can see I've got a bit of a circus obsession at the moment, although I don't agree with using wild animals in circuses. I blame the fourth season of Heroes, the circus stuff was awesome!

What I did

Saw Emily, Cassie

Reading

Forests of the Heart by Charles de Lint
Carnival of Shadows by RJ Ellory
Illusions by Aprilynne Pike
Destined by Aprilynne Pike
Wet Moon 3-6 by Sophie Campbell
The Merry Fates short stories online
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Black Swan Rising by Lee Carroll
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Carniepunk by various

Watching

Poldark season 2
Heroes (finished)
The Vampire Diaries TV series
American Horror Story  Freakshow
Monster High: Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love?
Ever After High
Water for Elephants
Rewatching Carnivale series
Westworld series
Daredevil series
Something Wicked This Way Comes (Ray Bradbury)

Listening to

Amanda Palmer
Nightwish
The 69 Eyes
Lacuna Coil
David Bowie




3 comments:

  1. I'm digging the circus stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great month! I loved that season of Heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, a busy month, I can't believe the amount of book you've read,

    ReplyDelete