Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Month in review: September

What I did
Hair cut
Dyed hair
Sixth Annual Sydney Gothic Picnic
Writing
Usually goes without saying but I thought I'd mention snuggling with dog
Saw Emily, Kat
Frida Kahlo exhibition with Fiona


Reading
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Midnighters by Scott Westerfeld
The Merry Sisters of Fate (short stories)
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Forests of the Heart by Charles de Lint
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Wet Moon 1-3 by Ross Campbell

Watching
Heroes
Into The Woods new version
Boy meets girl (link IMDb)
Diana Vreeland: The Eye Must Travel
Vampire Academy
North and South
Coraline
Tinkerbell: The Great Fairy Rescue
Buffy w Emily
Rewatching The Vampire Diaries

Listening to
Deine Lakaien
The Handsome Family- Far From Any Road
The Jesus and Mary Chain
Jill Tracy and the Malcontent Orchestra
London After Midnight
Nick Cave
Rasputina
The Romanovs
Tom Waits
Lacuna Coil
The Mission
Inkubus Sukkubus







8 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a busy month and at these times, snuggling with your pets is like recharging your drained batteries...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet Moon! I thought I was the only one who heard of it. The first few books are the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Emily got me into it! :)

      Delete
  3. I've yet to read Forests of the Heart. Must get myself a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of accomplishments. Maybe I need to borrow this idea to keep up with all that I do. Sometimes I feel I never actually DO anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's really good to remind yourself you do get things done!

      Delete
  5. Hooooow can you have enough time to read that much, always wondering!

    ReplyDelete