Tuesday, 13 September 2016

August- Month in review


Gnome crossing at library

Saw Cassie, Kat
Local markets with Emily

Reading:

Mr Fox by Helen Oyeyemi
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead edited
The Merry Fates website
Under My Hat story collection edited by Jonathan Strahan


Watching:

Daria
Gilmore Girls
New Ghost Busters W Kat
Wall Street
Hail Caesar
Heroes
Suits

Listening to:

Tom Waits
Mors Sylphilitica
Nick Cave
The Pretty Reckless
Ibeyi
Rob Zombie
Inkubus Sukkubus
Strawberry Switchblade
The Clash
Eluveitie
Nightwish

4 comments:

  1. Hahha, that gnome crossing is really cute; I realized I had a thing for these Australian crossing road signs^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I don't feel bad for listening to the pretty reckless now, lol. And I forgot how awesome rob zombie was.

    ReplyDelete