Monday, 1 August 2016

Birthday Party

While my birthday is in June, iIoften tend to have the party up to a month later so I can organise and more people can make it

My birthday party was a lunch on the 16th of July

What I wore:


Floral crown:: eBay
Dress: Sakkas.com
Long sleeved top: Kmart


Cardigan with fur collar: secondhand



Metal flower necklace: secondhand
Ankh: eBay

I didn't get many good pictures but we had a good time!


Maggie and Desiree


Maggie, Desiree, me, Kat and Emily

Not pictured: Yasmin and Hannah, whose photos didn't come out

Thanks to my friends for a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday ^ - ^ <3
    I love the colours!! :D that dress and the floral crown look so magical together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I love the dress and floral crown - so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! You look fantastic!! Love the dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! It looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete