From Lucretia's Reflection. http://lucretiasreflection.blogspot.com
1. How would you like to die?
Painlessly in my sleep.
2. What would happen to your blog?
I guess it would just stop being updated.
3. Who will you leave money to?
Animal charities, maybe some depression groups. I would leave a pension to any pets which outlived me.
4. What happens to your body after you pass?
Cremated, because rotting grosses me out. Ashes scattered or buried in a garden or forest with no marker.
5. What do you want your funeral to be like?
I think No One Shall Know My Name, from Turandot is a great funeral song. I know some people want cheery funerals, but I want mine to be sad so I know I was loved.
6. What will you miss the most that still exists after death?
I certainly hope that I will go to a Summerlands where all my animal friends who have passed live and we want for nothing. I'd probably miss friends and pets left behind in life. I'm sure there'd be cake in the afterlife.
7. How will you want to be remembered?