Tuesday, 23 February 2016

New Poster Wall


You can see pictures of my old wall here and here.

This is my poster wall rearranged in my new place. There are the original images, such as the Josephine Wall poster, Nene Thomas art, and Harry Potter and dog photos. You can also see some pictures of Tawny Frogmouth owls that my mum took and some new images from a mini Monet calendar.



Josephine Wall print


Jumping Spider


You can see a couple of Monet images here, and a Tawny Frogmouth photo at the bottom (a little unclear).

After the photos were taken I also added up adding these.


DVD cover from Fairy Tale: A True Story, one of my favourite childhood movies.


Image from inside back cover.

5 comments:

  1. Looks nice! I used to have a poster wall in my old room and we've just ordered some for the sublet too. ^^ We have a huge StormTrooper poster in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cemetery Dreamer, I accidentally deleted your comment, sorry! Why is the delete button right next to the post one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful and fun images to look at! Love your poster wall! Jumping Spider! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. poster walls are as great for inspiration as moodboards <3 yours looks nice!

    ReplyDelete