Sunday, 28 February 2016

29 Faces #3

29 faces

25th Feb- Rounded versus squared lines

Natalie Dormer as Cressida in The Hunger Games, because I need to practice profiles and because I love undercuts and head tatts!


26 and 27th Feb- Practicing profiles


I think this is an Arthur Rackham drawing



Mia Wasikowska because she's wonderful. I love the darkness in her characters.


28th Feb


Cabaret singer Meow Meow (Melissa Madden Gray)


29th Feb- The Horned Boy (Severin) from Holly Black's The Darkest Part of the Forest

2 comments:

  1. Well we made it! End of Feb....we got even more snow...and the 29 faces is completed, thank you for joining , I hope you had fun! I love Mia's acting and film roles as well!
    Crimson Peaks is a favorite ! Keep creating blog friend! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I love the expression in your faces! The head tattoo one is very cool!

    ReplyDelete