Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Sarah Pictures

We haven't had Sarah pictures on the blog for a while, so here you go!

Helping trace patterns.


Practicing sad faces: "you ignored me for a whole minute!"



Yaaaawn


Standing up and patting my leg or arm for attention (under the computer desk as I blog)



Sitting on my chest looking down at me

"Who is in charge now, ha ha ha!" 
You're always in charge, Sarah!


This is what I call her "little horse" pose


Lazy doggy, with pillow AND blanket.


"Scratch me like one of your French girls."

12 comments:

  1. Hahha, she's crazy adorable ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely lovely!! She has so beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How dare you ignore all that cuteness for 60 seconds! Are you mad? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those eyes! Sarah is adorable! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah is such a cutie! Please give her a hug from me?

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute! Give her hugs from me! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know who rules the roost at your place! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, so cute! She's a darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute. Her eyes are as big asm y greyhound's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww she looks so cute and confused <3

    ReplyDelete