Monday, 21 December 2015

Week In Review Monday 9th November- 13 December

 

What I did
Writing
Sewing
Swam
Saw delightful Kat
Santa photos with Kat, Fiona, Dane

Reading
The Heavens Rise by Christopher Rice
Faerie Tale by Raymond E Feist
Miss Peregrine book 3: Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs

Watching
Sleepy Hollow s3
Blood Ties s2
Haven s5
Lost Girl s5 -this season has been SUPER dark! :o Why do I mention this? A lot of series I watch like Hemlock Grove are already quite dark, this series used to be quite funny and upbeat, mostly, and it has definitely become very violent and upsetting this season!
Vampire Diaries s7
The Originals s3
Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries s1, 2 and 3
Hitchcock's Rebecca
Sirens (about Norman Lindsay, an old favourite)
Battlestar Galactica
Colf Comfort Farm (another old favourite)
Brideshead Revisited film
Wings of the Dove
De-Lovely
Kingsmen with Jon
The Forsyte Saga
The Man From Uncle with Jon
Agatha Christie's Marple

Listening To
Nirvana: Heart Shaped Box, Come As you are etc
Placebo
The Romanovs
The Moulettes
Deadly Elegant Cabaret and Folk Song Collection
Singing to bird (Gilbert and Sullivan, Disney, etc)
Jill Tracy
London After Midnight
The Cure
Cole Porter

5 comments:

  1. The cure seems to be in everyones playlists these days, guess their tour will be sold out completely ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously considering stealing this idea (the "been there/done that"). I hope you don't mind:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free, it's always useful to have a record of what you got up to! I got the idea off another!

      Delete
  3. Oooh Nirvana. I used to listen to that as a teenager. I am feeling nostalgic now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been watching and catching up on Supernatural! I love that tv show! LOL!

    ReplyDelete