Thursday, 31 December 2015

Week In Review 14 December- 31st December




What I did
Saw the new Star Wars with Jon
Sewing
Writing
Made gingerbread
Dinner at Gandhis
Saw family for Xmas
Painted nails

Watching
Marple
Star Wars: The Force Awakens with Jon
Poirot
Ip Man: The Final Fight w Jon
Jonathan Creek new ep
Back to the Future I and II with Jon

Reading
Faerie Tale by Raymond E Feist
House of Storms by Ian R MacLeod
High Voltage Tattoo by Kat Von D
Blogs 
Modern Love: The Lives of John and Sunday Reed by Kendrah Morgan, Lesley Harding

Listening To 
Blue Oyster Cult
Nick Cave
Jill Tracy
Cole Porter songs
Boardwalk Empire Soundtrack
Frank Sinatra 

5 comments:

  1. Star Wars seems to be in many done and to-do-lists last year and this new one, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I think your painted nails have inspired me to paint my own. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have yet to see starwars, the internet is a spoiler-mine-field O_O cute nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your painted nails are so pretty! I love Back to the Future!

    ReplyDelete