Monday, 9 November 2015

Introducing Little Miss Sarah

Little Miss Sarah is a 5 and a half year old Mini Fox Terrier from a dog rescue organisation. She has been with us for two weeks. She has two modes: dopey snuggly, and super hyper when she goes for a walk or sees something she wants to chase.

Sarah makes me laugh and smile about a hundred times as day. She is very little and light, so she can do adorable things like stand up on her hind legs to put her paws on your knee and look up at you with her big pleading eyes.

She reminds me to live life in the moment.
























9 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet little love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute! Wish I could adopt dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! Bless you for being a dog rescuer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is sooooo cute. I wish I were allowed to have a dog where I live

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she gets everything her little heart desires when she looks at you with those brown eyes, doesn't she Laura? What a sweetheart. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely companion you have! She looks like a fun dog with a lot of heart...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Miss Sarah is beyond cute! I can tell she's a very smart dog by looking in her beautiful brown eyes. If she doesn't mind, give her a kiss and a hug from me.

    Blessings to both of you,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Little Miss Sarah! I am sure you will have a great time in your new family and when it gets cold I am sure Laura will create some fancy coat for you so you won't be freezing outside! <3

    ReplyDelete