Sunday, 18 October 2015

Week in Review Monday 21st September- Sunday 18th October

What I did
Julia Margaret Cameron exhibition with friends
Writing
Swimming
Sewing
Inktober
Opshopping
Japanese for dinner

Reading
In Darkness it Dwells by Joseph Laudati
Vivienne Westwood by Vivienne Westwood and Ian Kelly
The Vampire Armand by Anne Rice
The Snow Garden by Christopher Rice
The Vines by Christopher Rice
Ashenden by Elizabeth Wihilde
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson and Cassandra Jean
A Place of Secrets by Rachel Hore
Elfland by Freda Warrington

Watching
Smallville s04
Smallville s05
Lost Girl s05
Blood Ties s01
Love is the Devil (about artist Francis Bacon)
Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
Halloweentown
Hocus Pocus
Empire Records
Stoker (one of my favourite films)
Bright Young Things
Little Women
Dario Argento's Phantom of the Opera
Pan's Labyrinth

Listening to
Moonspell
The Changelings
Rasputina
Deine Lakaien
David Bowie
The Cure

8 comments:

  1. A Place of Secrets sounds yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished watching "Hocus Pocus." It's one of my favorites, along with "Sleepy Hollow" (Burton's) and "I Married a Witch" a really old movie, but good! Oh, and "Bell, Book and Candle"...now you've made me think of a lot of old movies that I want to watch again...

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Julia Margaret Cameron exhibit? So, so, SO lucky .... did I mention how lucky you are? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I never thought we would get one out here in the colonies!

      Delete
  4. Ooh how is the Francis Bacon documentary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was more of a drama than a doco! There were some great sarcastic lines but it was mostly very depressing! Very arty though, I do appreciate a film that is artily shot!

      Delete
  5. How was the Julia Cameron exhibit! I'm a big fan of her books.

    ReplyDelete