Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Outfit and Makeup Catch Up #2

Makeup for the annual Sydney Gothic Picnic
I think the eyeshadow is Love Plus by Sugarpill and the lipstick is Manic Panic. I will update it if I find where I wrote it down.




Back when I was blonde. Poison bottle necklace and black Peter Pan collar dress from eBay.



Secondhand blouse and skirt


Dress from eBay, secondhand Victoriana brooch




Summer Goth: Black doll sandals



Fleur de Lys necklace I made for my Bastille Day high tea
Top and skirt hand me downs



7 comments:

  1. I love your background image and all these photos, Laura! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the outfits. Also you have amazing skin! It looks so clear and even :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that Sylvie mentioned it I notice the pumpkin on the right is staring at me O__O° lovely outfits as always! (And look at those adorable tiny Ankh earrings <3)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many nice dresses. I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your makeup in the first couple of picks - so vampy!

    ReplyDelete