Friday, 2 October 2015

Halloween Tag


Halloween-Tag stolen off Ramona at Just Keep Brains

Questions

1. Favorite Halloween song?
This Is Halloween by Danny Elfman from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

2. Witch or Vampire?
Vampire. Eternally young, eternally good looking, can bite people you don't like... what's not to like?

3. Favorite thing about Halloween?
Spooky stuff everywhere! Shame Australia doesn't have much quality stuff, mostly cheap and kitschy!

4. Halloween party or scary movie marathon?
Party, I find scary movies really scary! Probably because I totally believe in the supernatural.

5. Skeletons or Zombies?
Skeletons. Zombies terrify me. If skeletons attack I can get rescued by dogs! :P

6. Favorite Halloween candy?
Do we even have Halloween candy in Australia? Sob! I think I had a blood pop* once, that was awesome!

*not real blood

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
Something Wicked This Way Comes (set in October, based on the Ray Bradbury book) and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

8. Favorite Halloween costume?
Normal person? lol

9. Favorite Halloween store?
I don't think we really have those in Australia, either. :(

10. Jack-o-lanterns, yes or no?
Yes yes yes!

11. Bats or Black Cats?
Well, in Australia bats actually carry a deadly virus (so Goth, right?) so I would definitely go with cats here! (There is a vaccine but it's too expensive for everyone to get it).

12. Is Halloween your favorite holiday?
Going to steal Goth Gardener's answer here and say, nope it is my life!

13. Pumpkin spice latte or hot chocolate?
I would love to try pumpkin spice latte as we don't have it in Australia! However I am extremely caffeine sensitive! Does it come in decaff? I am also lactose intolerant but I could have the hot chocolate on soy.

15 comments:

  1. I actually had you tagged in my post at first but didn't not to because you recently mentioned you would be off the internet for a bit and I didn't want you to feel any pressure ;D

    OMG you poor thing! No Halloween candy?!?! EVER! *sobs for you* What in the world Australia! That's just so wrong.

    11. I feel like this is more connected to society's fear of darkness which includes bats. If all dogs or cats carried this virus I bet the government would find a way to get it to the people, ya know?

    13. You poor thing... But it does come in decaf.

    12. Not stealing but sharing :D Halloween is for all of us. I love Leslie's comment on my post. She writes, "Halloween is my nationality".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list and answers ;o) Trying to get back on to blogging ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I wanna do this too!

    By the way, I added you as a friend on Goodreads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasp! You don't have Halloween candy in Australia!? You need to come spend the month of October in the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with all of these! We don't have a lot of Halloween candy here in England either. I just usually buy normal sweets to hand out. I wish we did get more Halloween things though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only Lovers Left behind......fav. Movie.....I just binge watched American Horror Freak show! Huge Fan of this series........Ravens, for me.......Love the name " Jack" so Jack- Ooo Lanturn it is! I think true lovers of the macawbe live where it is not mainstream! You bring it and it will spread!!!
    xdebi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary movies throughout October, and then party on 31! <3

    http://retro-electric.blogspot.rs/2015/10/dark-glamour-with-punkrave-discount-code.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Australia ... you guys miss out on all the good Hallowe'en stuff! Which is odd, as isn't it considered one of the scariest places on earth to live, what with all those poisonous snakes and bugs and such? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your answer on number 4 is like i've said it myself :'D

    ReplyDelete
  10. just dropping by to say hello!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Normal person. Good one, Laura. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, hope you will 'steal' all the tags so we can steal them from you as well XD *loves all the tags lately* also, loved that skeleton answer *giggles*

    ReplyDelete