Saturday, 29 August 2015

Week in Review Monday 27th July to Sunday 30th August


This reads like it comes out of my subconscious!


What I Did
Sewing
Blogging
Writing and editing
Roast Dinners
Holly Black and Cassandra Clare signing with my friend Emily
Spending time with Issy (my bird)
Saw and crafted with my friend Yasmin
Had coffee/juice and brunch with my friend Hayley
Kat's Alice in Wonderland birthday picnic

Reading
Torment, Lauren Kate 
TS Eliot's The Wasteland with Issy
Mortal Coils, Eric Nylund
The Memory of Lost Senses, Judith Kinghorn
The Bane Chronicles, Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson
The Witch of Little Italy, Suzanne Palmieri
Party Out of Bounds (history of REM, The B52s and the other bands out of Athens)
by Rodger Lyle Brown
Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires #1)
The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
The Van Alen Legacy, (Blue Bloods series) Melissa de la Cruz 
Christina Rossetti's The Goblin Market with Issy

Watching
Smallville Season3 
L Word s2
Glitch s1 e5 and e6
Eureka s1
True Detective s2
Rewatching Community

Listening To
Crowded House
Rasputina
Bauhaus- Bela Lugosi's Dead
Unwoman 
Agnes Obel (Issy's favourite musician)
The Clash
The Cure
The Tea Party
Deine Lakaien

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love them! I only have one album at the moment :(((

      Delete
  2. I've never read a Holly Black novel before, Laura... is she good? I saw one in the bookstore yesterday called The Darkest Part of the Forest but didn't have any money so I left it behind, only to have the friend I was with buy it for me and give it to me later. I'm pretty excited! :)

    Issy likes Agnes, eh? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Holly Black and Cassandra Clare! I think you will like the book!

      Yep, Issy has loved Agnes since babyhood! She is most into the first album, she recognises a lot of the songs and chirps happily! She also loves poetry but mainly old poets like Keats, Byron and Coleridge.

      Delete
  3. Have I mentioned that I always am impressed by all the books you manage to read?

    ReplyDelete