Monday, 27 July 2015

Week in Review 14- 26 July


Didn't really have anywhere to put this scorpion jumper picture on its own, so it's going here.

What I did
Volunteered at the dog shelter
Played Gloom cardgame with my boyfriend
Hatters Teahouse
The cat came and sat with me while I watched TV one night
Went to the dog park and met adorable dogs with Kat and her boyfriend

Reading
Pink Smog, Francesca Lia Block
Moonheart, Charles de Lint
Necklace of Kisses, Francesca Lia Block
The Ivory and The Horn, Charles de Lint
Baby Be-Bop, Francesca Lia Block
Party Out of Bounds (REM and B52s), Rodger Lyle Brown

Watching
The L Word Season 1
Glitch (really good Australian drama about people coming back from the dead)
Some Dr Who (which was really scary)
Grand Designs (British house design show)
Smallville season 2 and 3
True Detective s2

Listening To
The Clash
The Smiths
Nick Cave
True Detective soundtrack
REM
Duran Duran
Gotye
David Bowie

7 comments:

  1. Love everything Charles de Lint!

    And scorpions go great everywhere. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cute scorpion jumper! <3 Also, I miss L word :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that sweater! Glitch seems cool ... I don't think I've ever seen an Australian television show before

    ReplyDelete
  4. The L-word is a good show :D I finished watching it last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scorpion jumper, and Charles de Lint is one of my favorite authors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that jumper!

    Also loving The Clash, Nick Cave and David Bowie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. random picture <3 need to write down the glitch series to my to-see list i guess!

    ReplyDelete