Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Weeks in Review 25th May to 7th June



Monday 25th- Sunday 31st May

What I Did
Goffee (Goth meet for Coffee)
Writing

Reading
Tara Road by Maeve Binchy
Facing the Music by Mary Nickson
The Witch of Bourbon Streetby Suzanne Palmieri
Poetry (Keats, Shelley, Coleridge etc)
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

Watching
Movies
Mad Max Fury Road
27 Dresses
The Sapphires
The 100 Foot Journey

TV
Louis Theroux's LA Stories City of Dogs

Listening to
London After Midnight
l'ame Immortelle



Monday 1st June- Sunday 7th June

What I Did
Volunteering at Gosford Dog Paws (will write more about it soon)
Took myself for pancakes, yum!
Had a lovely roast dinner for my birthday
Frozen cake (as in the movie) for my birthday
Issy had peppermint tea

Reading
The Witch of Bourbon Street by Suzanne Palmieri
Bones and Heart: A Night and Nothing short tale by Katherine Harbour
Briar Queen by Katherine Harbour 
Fallen by Lauren Kate

Listening to a mix of:

Inkubus Sukkubus
Nick Cave
The Sisters of Mercy
The Cure
London After Midnight
The Tea Party
Peter Murphy
Nox Arcana
Theatre of Tragedy
Deine Lakaien
Fields of the Nephilim
The March Violets
The Witching Hour UK
Nosferatu
Lestat
Autumn Tears

10 comments:

  1. Oh, my, happy birthday!! ^^
    Did you like Mad Max: Fury Road?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that meme!I will have to start saying that kind of thing to normal people I know ;) hope you had a nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now will have to go to random people ask if they only wear colors, probably will be able to see some seriously confused faces ^_^°

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many happy returns! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

    I love the cartoon strip :)

    Awesome music list ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little comic, people can be so nasty when they convince themselves they are acting out of concern.

    I don't know why we are having such difficulties emailing each other! I sent you an email and thanked you when I received your book, but you must never have gotten it (since you asked about it in your email). I want to write you back but I don't think you'll get it :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Are you getting enough darkness?" Hahaha! Love it. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I laughed so hard at that comic!!! It's funny how I've heard all of those comments coming from "normal" people! hahahah

    Hope you had a lovely birthday dear! <3

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy late birthday dear Laura! Oh that cake is DELIGHTFUL! Love me some Olaf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA! Love that series-pic. ;D
    How was the new Mad Max movie?

    ReplyDelete