Monday, 29 June 2015

Week in Review 8 june onwards

 

 8-14 June

What I did
birthday lunch with family
Walking dogs at Gosford Dog Paws

Reading
Briar Queen by Katherine Harbour (must read)

Watching
Backbeat (The early Beatles in Berlin)
Kung Fury (short comedy film)

15-21 June

What I did
Stencilled Robert Smith jacket
Saw friends Bryce and Kat
Went to an engagement party for a friend

Reading
Grasshopper by Barbara Vine
House of Storms by Ian MacLeod

Watching
I Shot Andy Warhol
Jurassic World
Penny Dreadful
Orlando (Tilda Swinton)
Jubilee (Derek Jarman)
When Marnie Was There (Ghibli)

22- 28 June

What I did
High tea with grandma
Bleached hair again (not a good idea)

Reading
The Gathering by Isobelle Carmody
Melinda's review of Thorn Jack and Katherine Harbour interview
The Witch of Belladonna by by Suzanne Palmieri (must read)

Watching
Man and Beast doco (final part) by Martin Clunes (unfortunately missed the others)
Party Monster
The Enchanted Parlour on YouTube
Basquiat
Factory Girl
Jersey Boys

Listening to
The Smiths
The Mission
Peter Murphy
Celtic Woman
Jill Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you didn't frie your hair beyond repair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still sorry about your hair being this way these days, wondering what happened that they refuse to be as healthy as they were before :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair bleaching thing is so the story of my life. I hope it will be alright! Was Jurassic World good? Thinking of seeing it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you do all of this? LOL! I hope your hair is ok ;o)

    ReplyDelete