Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Weeks In Review Friday 17th April- Sunday 17th May


Friday 17th- 19th April

What I did
Hatters Cafe
Emily's birthday party

Monday 20th- Sunday 26th April

What I did
Writing


Monday 27th April- Sunday 3rd May

What I did
Writing
Played Gother Than Thou cardgame
Saw Kat
Had Turkish tea and sweet pide

Monday 4th- Sunday 10th May

What I did
Saw Emily and Kat
Writing

Monday 11th- Sunday 17th May

What I did
Writing
Goffee (Goth meet for coffee)
Found a moss agate crystal skull and a piece of gypsum (looks like a rosebud... or a brain)
Went for a walk and saw lorikeets eating blossoms in a tree

Watching
The Vow
The Best of Me
The Originals
Rewatched Midnight in Paris
The Riot Club
Penny Dreadful s2
2081
TiMER

7 comments:

  1. Hello kindred -sister, I enjoyed reading your adventures..how I'd love to have Goffee with you! Turkish tea sounds nice too..love penny dreadful of course! and the Originals is awesome too.Love that picture..the skull and gypsum is soooo beautiful!
    V~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the goffee :D cute figurines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I must check out Penny Dreadfuls. I imagine it's right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had a busy time!

    I haven't even started on Penny Dreadful yet, I'm still catching up on American Horror Story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goffee (Goth meet for coffee)
    SERIOUS on that one? tell us more please? :-O

    ReplyDelete