Saturday, 30 May 2015

Raven Party Dress for Emily's Birthday


This is what I wore to my friend Emily's birthday.

This was my favourite Hell Bunny dress ever with a black velvet burnout overlay of ravens and skeleton trees over a purple dress. I regretted never buying it so I was so lucky to get it secondhand. It was a medium, and I am usually large to XL in their sizes, but it had lots of gathers at the back so stretched well.

The necklace was from a costume jewellery shop.





TUK shoes from Alternative clothing swap a few years ago. I love the flowers on the treads.

 
Jawbreaker cardi

 
Eyeshadow: lol eyeshadow (cheap palette from Kmart)
Eyeliner: Rimmel London in Jet black
Lipstick: Revlon Colorstay in Opulent Garnet

20 comments:

  1. oh my gods, that dress!!!! you have the coolest clothes ever. it looks so perfect with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ravens and branches. And your hair matches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come raid your closet sometime! All your outfits are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous! That purple is so you, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! How great that you were able to find it secondhand! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit - I can see why you've never regretted buying that dress. It's magnificent! Of course, being purple and black, how could it not be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple looks so pretty on you :D
    The soles of those shoes are rad :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,

    Very nice dress ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome dress for you! and definitely not seeing the size difference so yay, grats! and matches your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning, my dear lady. Hope you had a blast at the party. An outfit with so much history behind it, deserves nothing but awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the prettiest dress ever, you were so lucky to buy it secondhand!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look stunning and your make up is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress, and you, are flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dress and you look lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous Laura. I love the hair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had this dress (a friend nicked it!). It's beautiful and looks AMAZING on you ^^

    ReplyDelete