Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan and Mark Evans

I apologise for the terrible pictures, you can probably tell I got excited and didn't really frame anything properly!



The box is not made to put the cards back in, I worry about them getting damaged now they are unwrapped. Need a proper box or bag.


The booklet has black and white illustrations and a couple of pages of information.

the back of the deck matches my Friday the 13th Goddess tattoo!



What a handsome young man!


So glad to see people of colour represented!


Some of my favourite cards. I really love the imagery in this deck and think I will identify with it better than my old deck. There were a couple of cards with images of cutesy kids I wasn't really that fond of, but in general, this is my favourite tarot deck I have seen so far!

9 comments:

  1. The Witches Tarot is my favourite new deck also. I did some readings for friends with it today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A proper bag to store them - what a good sewing project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much better than the other witches tarot. Lovely illustrations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful deck! (The "handsome young man" reminds me of John Taylor from Duran Duran in the 'Rio' video!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are really beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so pretty! And I adore your triple goddess tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used that deck consistently for a year or so & just about wore it out! The back image is so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful! And so is your tattoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty sure there's an app for this deck. If nothing else, it's nice to be able to look at pretty pictures while waiting in line for things.

    ReplyDelete