Thursday, 26 March 2015

Week in Review 9th- 15th and 16th- 22nd March


9th- 15th March

What I did

Burning patchouli incense in my dragon incense burner from Luna Celeste.com
Got a tattoo on Friday the 13th (Goddess symbol)
Dancing at Corrosion Goth club with friends!

Listening to

Nick Cave
APC
The March Violets
Fields of Nephilim
Theatre of Tragedy
Lycia
Classic Goth music at Corrosion (Sisters of Mercy, etc)

Reading

The Goth Bible by Nancy Kilpatrick
Blood magic by Tessa Gratton
Trigger Warning by Neil Gaimann (in terms of actual Triggers in this book, there is one reference to self harm, and mostly just a lot of death as per usual Neil Gaiman)
Amphigorey by Edward Gorey

Watching

 Witches of East End

16th- 22nd March

What I did

A Mabon Ritual
Some writng

Listening to

Woods of Ypres
Autumn Tears
Switchblade Symphony
Nosferatu

Reading

Wicca: A Year and a Day by Timothy Roderick
Blood magic  by Tessa Gratton. (A very enjoyable young adult magic novel, but lots of blood as auggested by the title, so avoid it if you're not a fan of that)
The Goth bible by Nancy Kilpatrick
Meatcake by Dame Darcy

Watching

Witches of East End
Sleepy Hollow
The Originals
The Words (2012)
10 Minute meditations by Positive Magazine on YouTube

17 comments:

  1. I really liked Trigger Warning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neil's short stories are so amazing!

      Delete
  2. That is one cool incense burner!
    I like your reading list - who doesn't like blood? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Theatre of Tragedy and Witches of East end :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Witches of East End got so complex and dramatic this season, really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  4. Such a cool incense burner! Wicca A Year and a Day is an EXCELLENT book and one that I always recommend to anyone. People who are new to the craft and people who have been studying for years. I hope you've enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still reading it, although I am not going to take a year to go through it

      Delete
  5. That dragon incense burner is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those week in review posts are great, always adding new books to my amazon wishlist *lol*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy them! Don't blame me for spending all your money! Lol!

      Delete
  7. I love the dragon incense burner! I think I saw something like it on Pyramid Collection once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to see the new tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that exact same incense burner! :-)

    ReplyDelete