Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Week In Review: 9th- 15th and 16th- 22nd February



9th-15th Feb

What I did

Saw the lovely Fiona
Saw the awesome Emily
Wrote a story for the Bleeding Hearts Day challenge

Did some art
Dinner w/ Jon on Valentines day

Dyed hair purple (fudge blueberry hill)

Reading

Just Kids by Patti Smith
Allan Ginsberg poetry

Watching

Rewatching Haven series 2

16th- 22nd Feb

What I did

Some writing
Jon got me flowers
Haircut
Pancakes and Haven (it's a Haven thing)
Finished Just Kids by Patti Smith. I highly recommend it, even if, like me, you don't listen to a lot of her music!
Picked up crystals from Gnostic
Cleansed my crystals
Reordered the altar (images to come soon)
Put pictures up on the wall (images to come)

Reading

Everyone's Bleeding Hearts Day and Vampire Day Soiree posts! Great work!

Simple Abundance daybook
CIG Witchcraft and Wicca

Watching

Rewatching Haven series 3 and 4
The Vampire Diaries 
Hotel Transylvania
The Originals series 2
Sleepy Hollow s2

Listening to

10 minute meditations by Positive Magazine on YouTube
Inkubus Sukkubus

Stuck in my head: 

The Goo Goo Muck- The Cramps

Cuts You Up- Peter Murphy

Take me to church- Hozier

Man With The Red Right Hand- Nick Cave, although it was stuck in my head because of the PJ Harvey version in the trailer for Crimson Peak

Recent tarot and oracle readings for myself:

Goddess Oracle by  Doreen Virtue


The Wild Wisdom of Faeries Oracle by Lucy Cavendish, illustrated by Selena Fenech



Renaissance Tarot (I have had this since I was a kid, will be getting a new tarot set soon as this one no longer speaks to me visually, although the readings still seem quite spot on)


5 comments:

  1. Do you hate the Harvey cover of "Red Right Hand" as much as I do?
    I want "Crimson Peak" to be as good as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you weave magic into your daily life. That oracle deck is so stunning. I adore the positive and empowering messages that are in Doreen Virtue's decks. I also just noticed you've listed me in the blogs in your sidebar, and I wanted to thank you for that, it made my day to be including amongst such beautiful blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll Miss choo choo train! You gooooo! I liked Hozier when I heard them the fantastic Anne Lennox Grammy show stopper for me anyway!
    I am soooo happy you are reading Patti! Such a wonderful time to be young and creative! She lived my dream that's for sure.
    Lovely flowers my dear heart! I reread your stories , you are a special talent xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg all Doreen Virtue cards are beautiful, I wish I had them! However i found them on the internet, so for now I'm doing virtual readings for myself here :) http://www.angelmessenger.net/free-angel-card-readings/

    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete