Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Neil Gaiman, Death and Delirium

On the 31st of January my wonderful friend Kat took me to see Neil Gaiman talk. It was wonderful! Neil Gaiman has always been a huge inspiration to me! His Sandman comics were the first thing I secretly stayed up all night to read! He read some of his wonderful stories, talked about his life and writing, and performed songs with the musical group Fourplay! It was really an unforgettable experience! It definitely inspired me to keep writing and follow that dream!

Thank you so much Kat! <3


Me and Kat as Delirium and Death, with her kitten. He didn't get to come because he is a kitten.

Me as Delirium

Kat being ridiculously gorgeous as Death


Cuff: Given to me by my boyfriend years ago
Butterfly clips: eBay
Necklace: Gnostic Rocks
Red backless top: eBay
Purple tie dye top (underneath): eBay
Black crochet top: Secondhand shop
Skirt: Secondhand shop 
Tights: Kmart

You may notice I did a kind of undercut on the sides of my head.





Del sitting on the floor in the train
 

Birdcages in the sky at Angel Place. Del would appreciate this!
 

24 comments:

  1. I am jelous that you got to see the old master and your outfit looked really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing outing, and you both look gorgeous.

    Love the kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's adorable and wicked! He eats ipod cords and all sorts of things he shouldn't!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aw, I hope you get to see or meet him one day!

      Delete
  4. Love to see you smile! Such fun and frolic, gorgeous photos and happy Neil continues his inspiration! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look amazing! What a great outing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Neil Gaiman gig sounds amazing, I am a bit envious, though it is not a pretty thing to be! :D Lovely photos, you two (and the kitten) look gorgeous. I love that you have many poses you take, many people photographing their clothes tend to stick to same poses every time. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely jealous, Laura! I would love to hear him speak in person! You both look wonderful and I like the under cut. And stompy boots with tutus. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I think boots should almost always be worn with pretty dresses!

      Delete
  8. Lucky lucky people! You look very cute as Del :)

    ReplyDelete