Sunday, 11 January 2015

Week in Review- 5th January to 11th January




What I did
Some writing

Reading
The Complete Idiots Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft by Denise Zimmerman, Katherine A Gleason and Miria Liguana
The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
Simple Abundance daybook by Sarah Ban Breathnach

The dark rose aka the sick rose by Erin Kelly

Playing With Water: A Story of a Garden by Kate Llewellyn

Watching
10 minute mediation by Positive Magazine on YouTube
Haven s05
Chronicle
The Imitation Game
Lost Girl s05
Sleepy Hollow s02

Listening To
Loreena McKennit
Elueveitie (I prefer the songs with the female singer to the really metal pieces)
Omnia
Celtic Woman

5 comments:

  1. That's so weird, I watched Chronicle this week too! Did you watch it when it was on tv as well? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw it on tv too! I think Dane Dehaan is a very promising young actor, he was great in Kill Your Darlings and Spiderman!

      Delete
  2. I love the picture heading this post with the fairy and the horse :) it's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to keep only love in my thoughts ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Language of Flowers was such a good book, I'm not very good at handeling flowers, but after reading that book I had an intense craving to work with floristry for weeks xD

    ReplyDelete