Monday, 26 January 2015

Week in Review 19th- 25th January



What I did

I saw friends Laura Athena and the lovely Kat!
Made a costume for a Hobbit re-enactment (not worn by me, will show photos later if I can)

Reading
The Vampire Diaries 1, 2 and 3 by LJ Smith, started the fourth

A Big Life by Jenny Kee
The Urban Fantasy Anthology ed. Peter S Beagle & Joe R. Lansdale
Tales from the Tower vol 2: The Wicked Wood ed. Isobelle Carmody & Nan McNab

Visit my Goodreads account for notes and ratings

Watching

Smells like teen spirit: 40 years of triple J

In 19 Jan 1975 double j started as a semi autonomous collective 24 hr radio playing music that young people liked, that other radio stations would not play. It was often controversial, with talk shows dealing with young people's issues.

All Good Things Argh that movie is disturbing! Did he really get away with all those murders?

4 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of All Good Things before, although I'm not quite sure how I managed to miss it because ... Ryan Gosling. ;) The preview looked good - hopefully I can find it on a movie channel somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get too excited, his looks decline pretty fast after the initial youthful cuteness he quickly sprouts huge glasses....

      Delete
  2. Everything sounds good! I have never seen All Good Things Argh?

    ReplyDelete