Saturday, 13 December 2014

Week in Review 8th- 14th December


What I did

Pancakes on the Rocks and Gelato with Fiona and Dane.
Broke my camera :0
Bleached my hair for a new dye job. Anyone want to guess colours?
Made Aunty Betty's gingerbread recipe

Watching
The Vampire Diaries Season 6
Adventure Time season 1
Winter's Tale- one of those amazing things you wish you could write. Loved the bit with the jewels and the light!
Death at Pemberly Part 3
Battlestar Galactica s01e01 (I know pretty much nothing about this, so no spoilers, please!)
Dirty Dancing- One of my favourite movies

Reading

My Year Without Matches by Claire Dunn
Jade Sky's Psychic Secrets

Listened To

Nick Cave
Blue Oyster Cult
Omnia
Sopor Aeternus
Tom Waits
Dead Can Dance

25 comments:

  1. Ooo I think you will pick a color perfect for a fairy :D maybe light purple or something greenish?

    Sucks that your camera broke :/ I hope it's easy to fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful forrest green? I hope that your camera can be repaired...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Omnia, how I looooove Omnia. And I am so excited to see your new hair! Sad about the camera though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen Dirty Dancing in years! The blonde suits you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend's parents saw the stage show! Jealous!

      Delete
  5. I'm not quite sure with my guess for the colour... green, maybe? It's a rather festive colour, after all.
    Anyway, what I actually wanted to say is that the blond hair looks amazing on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! And you guessed correct, too!

      Delete
  6. My Year Without Matches sounds like a great tale...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, very inspiring, although not as far as I am willing to go to get some peace and quiet! I'll just learn from her lessons!

      Delete
  7. I'm going for purple ;o) Pancakes sound good ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purple or green are my guesses for your hair! I'm excited to see it :D
    I hope you're watching the newer Battlestar Galactica, I adore it *____*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a newer one? Oh I have no idea! Just no one tell me anything, never seen it before!

      Delete
  9. Oh, let's hope it's something ombre ... purple fading to pink or something like that. Easy for me to say - I don't have to spend the time doing it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is a daunting request! I want to do Delerium rainbow hair but you REALLY need assistance for that!

      Delete
  10. Lol I could guess your new color ;) in sure it'll be awesome. Going for a dark or pastel shade?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm guessing green, blue or copper! :D

    ReplyDelete