Sunday, 28 December 2014

Week in Review- 22nd- 28th December

 

Screaming Gingerbread Men (and Christmas tree) I made

What I did
First Litha ritual
Xmas
My dad's birthday

Reading
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (re-reading)
Jade Sky's Psychic Secrets
Among Others Jo Walton
The Complete Idiots Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft by Denise Zimmerman, Katherine A Gleason and Miria Liguana
True Green Home Kim McKay, Jenny Bonnin
True Green Life Kim McKay, Jenny Bonnin
The Spirits of Lily Dale by Christine Wicker
My Year Without Matches by Claire Dunn
Six Capitals: The revolution capitalism has to have--or can accountants save the planet?by Jane Gleeson-White

Watching
Battlestar Galactica s01e03
The new Paddington movie
Living Big in a Tiny House episodes on Youtube
Sleepy Hollow series 2
The Vampire Diaries
Genova (Colin Firth)
Paul Smith: Gentleman Designer doco- I liked him, seemed very fun and friendly

Listening To
10 minute meditation Positive Magazine on YouTube. Lots of choices
Nick Cave
Loreena McKennitt
Eluveitie
Dead Can Dance
Nox Arcana's winter themed albums
Eurythmics/ Annie Lennox
The Cure

4 comments:

  1. You made me remember how awesome Loreena Mckennitt is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Spirits of Lily Dale a good read? I would love to visit there, it is only about 6 hours away from me. I might have to make the drive this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely interesting, although I am not sure I would like to communicate with the dead. It would be a very interesting place to visit!

      Delete