Sunday, 7 December 2014

Week in Review 1-7 December

Watching

God Help The Girl- Triggers: Mental illness, mental hospital, eating disorder, drugs, possible suicide attempt. Actually very upbeat mostly though.
Dracula Untold- Only worth it if you like Luke Evans, he's great but the film is not amazing.
Guardians of the Galaxy- it took me about 20 minutes to get this movie but I was laughing so hard by the end and I loved the soundtrack!
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2- Not bad, fun.
Amazing Grace
Horns- Mostly really good
The Maze Runner- pretty epic
Peace, Love and Misunderstanding- rewatched, love this movie!
What We Do In The Shadows
 Death at Pemberly part 2 
Finished Boardwalk Empire Season 5
Constantine series 1
The Enchanted Parlour- Wicca 101 videos

Listening To

Johnny Cash. There was a lot of it playing on Spotify at the Tattoo studio. I love his cover of Hurt.
Omnia

Reading

The Magick of Faeries by Cassandra Eason
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft (Third Edition) by Denise Zimmerman and Katherine A Gleason, revised by Mirla Linguana
Les Bon Mots (a book of French phrases, very interesting)
Allen Ginsberg- Selected Poems

What I did

Got my tattoo finished.

How was your week?

Hugs and faerydust,

Laura Morrigan.

8 comments:

  1. You should post pics of your tat. I wanna seeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon, soon. I managed to get one set of outfit photos with the new colour before I accidentally murdered my camera!

      Delete
  2. Where are the tattoo photos man? Gotta see the finished product :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm really looking forward to pictures of the finished tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on finishing your tattoo!

    how are you liking constantine? i've heard mixed reviews. i'm a hellblazer fan and ive already had my heart broken by the keanu reeves movie so i'm a little reluctant to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Constantine is much more himself than as Keanu but judging from the comics I have read (I think ten or so), the original is still a lot more gritty. I know episode 4 was fairly close to one of the original comics, but I am not sure if the others are from the comics or not as I have not read enough to work it out.

      Delete
  5. I am scarce cause I'm working, I miss you ALL! I will pop in every second I can! xoxo

    ReplyDelete