Friday, 12 December 2014

The Separated Lovers

As someone who has experienced the Shakespearean pain of being apart from the one that I love, I can identify with the suffering of this couple. When my Facebook friend shared this, I couldn't help but identify with their plight, which is even more difficult for the problem of living in completely different countries! I am sharing this in the hope that others can help them out. If you have a few dollars to spare, make a donation to this and help them find their happily ever after!

 

4 comments:

  1. I know this issue well obviously - me being Swedish and my man American. Unfortunately hearts are breaking and people lose their homes all over America lately, because of the troubles the economy has created. I hope they work it out soon.

    ReplyDelete