Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Pancakes on the Rocks

On Monday 8th December I went to Pancakes on the Rocks with the lovely Dane and Fiona and some of their other friends.


Dane, me, Fiona.


Getting excited over a two page pancake menu at Pancakes on the Rocks! You can sort of see my whole tattoo here!


Buttermilk pancake and chocolate pancake with chocolate and vanilla icecream!

Then we went for Gelato at Messina



Rhubarb and pear gelato


 

Cut out vine ceiling lights

 
 Waterfall outside a building. The city sure is a strange place!

20 comments:

  1. Those pancakes look so delicious! And your tattoo is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gaaaawwwd, those pancakes look incredible! I am much jealous *_____*
    And that gelato sounds like a funky weird flavour...
    Your tattoo looks so good! The colours as so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm definitely tasty but too big a serve to finish!

      Delete
  3. Cool tattoo and you are making me hungry! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tattoo and yummy looking pancakes! It so happens, I'm making pancakes with chocolate right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm right now I would like some pancakes!

      Delete
  5. Aaaw, those pencakes look delicious and I would trade half of my faery kingdom for a ball of ice cream right now...! :)

    I have to say, that normally I'm not so fond of colorful tattoos, but yours looks gorgeous; I love the colors a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't trade in your faery kingdom, it's not worth it! Have the pixies make some for you!

      Delete
  6. That's some yummy food! Love your tattoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks DELICIOUS! Very happy to see the tattoo up close more, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I've not had much of an appetite this week, but those pancakes could surely change all that! Looks like a super day and you look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nom, chocolate pancake! *_*
    And you look so happy and cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how the tattoo came out! And those pancakes look so yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete