Saturday, 6 December 2014

Pagan Folk: Style Inspiration from Omnia

I love Omnia's music and their clothing is also inspirational!

































Oracle cards for today:


Pele is obvious as I am trying to find a future where I can do the things that really matter to me. Damara is less clear. Could children also mean animals, because I would love to help animals.


Aine seems to recur a lot for me. The message is pretty clear.
Kali is also clear, I must put the bad events behind me and move forward with a positive energy.


The message of Aeracura and Sedna seems pretty obvious. I need to stop worrying and overthinking my future, and be content that everything is safe and will happen in its own time. Perhaps I need to wait for a more intuitive choice to show itself.

The cards are the Goddess Oracle by Doreen Virtue.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, these guys look so cool!! I'm off to youtube to check them out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their music is great, and I want to steal their outfits! I hope you like them! Let me know!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! I want to gank all their outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could just print out clothes from the internet!

      Delete
  3. so cool! I love their look. Checking out their music...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Omnia! Definitely one of my favourite bands. And as for the Damara card, I think it can also mean healing your inner child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that is good advice, that makes sense!

      Delete
  5. I'm a little late with my comments, but this made me think of a pretty feary I follow on Instagram :) http://instagram.com/tathariel - so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete