Monday, 29 December 2014

More Hippie-Gothness


Hair: La Riche Directions Alpine Green
Necklace: Smoky quartz, grounding, protects against electromagnetic smog
Dress: HolyClothing.com
Tattoo by Sammisideup.com


Top: Secondhand


Scarf: Secondhand
Dress: HolyClothing.com



Crescent moon and cat necklace- eBay
Tree of Life Chakra necklace- Lunaceleste.com


Dress: Tree of Life.com
Note that this Tree of Life dress totally leaked green dye on me the first time I wore it. Might be good to wash before wearing. Separately, of course!





Hooded elf coat: Euphoric Garments on Etsy


Top: Sell group on Facebook
Skirt: Christmas present, Clubhouze brand


Hairclip butterflies: eBay
Dress: HolyClothing.com


31 comments:

  1. I love these photos. They are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those outfits are gorgeous!

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies are awesome! Loving the looks too, of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like! :) I want to make my own faery hoodies each time I see one, maybe in the future! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should, that would be awesome!

      Delete
  5. That hood looks amazing! In all of these you look so much like a faery you might sprout wings :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Life complete! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. You rock the colour green, and I love the Tree of Life dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so gorgeous! Especially love that cat and moon necklace, it looks like my tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aw, that sounds like an awesome tattoo! I was thinking what a cute tatt it would make!

      Delete
  8. You should wear butterflies in your hair often-- you look so whimsical, just like a fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how much green hair suits you ... you're so beautiful! Well, I always thought so, but the green hair makes you look wonderfully ethereal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many pretty clothes!! I agree with madame Mari, the butterflies suit you and your fairy green hair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the Hippie Gothness!

    Happy New Year Laura <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopping back by to wish you a happy 2015, Laura.

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to tell you, those close up pictures of you are so beautiful! Really love them all ;o) Big Hugs and Happy New Year ;o) Many blessings ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with the dress you got from Tree of Life.com. Yum!

    ReplyDelete