Friday, 19 December 2014

Hippie Goth

You can see closer up images by clicking on the image, but unfortunately a lot of these were taken after the untimely death of my camera and are poorer quality as they were taken with a phone.

Top: Secondhand
Dress: HolyClothing.com
Clockwinder necklace: Redheart13 on Etsy
Clock necklace: Present





Star moon necklace, blue necklace secondhand
Belt is a necklace attached to another chain
Dress secondhand

OK, technically the rest of these are more Hippie than Hippie Goth but I thought I would just chuck them all in one post and save some time! :P


Dress: HolyClothing.com, shortened by me as I am too short and it dragged on the ground
Necklace: Smoky Quartz pendant from Gnostic Rocks (local shop). It has grounding properties and helps remove electromagnetic smog.




Dress: HolyClothing.com, also shortened by me as it was also too long for my shortness.
Same necklace as previous



Hair: La Riche Directions Alpine Green
Dress: HolyClothing.com
Necklace: Tree of Life Chakra necklace from Luna Celeste

Hugs and faerydust,

Laura Morrigan.

12 comments: