Friday, 5 December 2014

Coming out as Hufflepuff

Traits: Dedication; Hard Work; Fair play; Patience; Kindness; Tolerance; Unafraid of Toil. Trustworthy, Loyal, and Kind.

I admit it, I am probably a Hufflepuff. I am not particularly brave, or really genius smart, I am mostly just good at writing. Also I am not ambitious enough to be Slytherin. I have a lot of friends who are Slytherin but I am all cute and fluffy and I can't help it. And I am soooo clumsy, my life is pretty much a long list of accidents, so Hufflepuff it is. Loyalty and kindness to others are pretty much my strongest traits.

But seriously, being good natured is actually an awesome trait! There are lots of geniuses out there, and waaaay too many ambitious people, but showing compassion is something we don't see enough! Maybe there is a lot we can learn from Hufflepuffs!

Also Cedric Diggory was better at working out clues than Harry but still helped him and only died facing the Dark Lord, and who else can say that?

Also my favourite supporting character, Tonks, was Hufflepuff.

Any other Hufflepuffs out there?











16 comments:

  1. Well, according to the quiz I took on Buzz Feed, I'm in Gryffindor. But, according to the quiz I took on familyeducation.com, I'm in Ravenclaw. Then again, the quiz I took at allthetests.com says I'm a Hufflepuff! I'm just relieved none of them said Slytherin...even if I am feeling a bit more confused that normal right now, lol.

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, you need a sorting hat to work it out for you!

      Delete
  2. I can see you in Huflepuff. All the quizzes I take, I get slitherin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totes agree with you! If alot more people were Hufflepuffs the world would be a better place! I've never thought about what I am, not into Harry Potter :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely a Gryffindor. The hat thought Slytherin would be a better house for the development of my wicked ways, but I made my choice. I kind of enjoy the sleeping arrangements. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which part of the arrangements did you like? The big slide that kicks boys out of the girl's dorm?

      Delete
  5. Tee hee! I still can't decideeee what I truly am! I have wavered back and forth so many times between Ravenclaw, Slytherin and Gryffindor. Let's face it though, I'm definitely not a Hufflepuff (too grumpy at times) and probably not a Slytherin (too kind sometimes!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you need a sorting hat too!

      Delete
  6. DOn't know much about Harry Potter, but always direct me to the party house :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd love to have you! I really think we would be the party house since we don't need to waste time studying, scheming or all those scrapes Harry and the other Gryffindors get up to!

      Delete
  7. Badger Pride!
    The Sorting Hat had a hard time deciding between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor for me, but I think I ended up in Hufflepuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister always say that I'm a typical Hufflepuff xD but on Pottermore I became Slytherin.

    ReplyDelete