Sunday, 30 November 2014

Reading, Watching



 Sorry for the long list again, I really need to try and do this every week!

Reading
Hellblazer comics- geez these are insane! Not sure I will finish.
The Magick of Fairies, Cassandra Eason
Spellcraft for Hedge Witches, Rae Beth
A Midsummer Night's Faery Tale by Wendy Froud and Terry Windling


Watching
The Vampire Diaries newest season
Forever
Marvel Agents of SHIELD- getting waay too intense, taking a break. It's so emotional!
Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil
Sleepy Hollow series 2
The Social Network
First Person Kodachrome: doco, photos, slides, art, memory
Breaking Dawn Part 1- I have enjoyed some of the others but this was a bit grotesque with the demon baby thing and her terrifying anorexic appearance.
Death Comes to Pemberly part 1
Rewatching some of The Hobbit on TV (the middle part because that was where I came in and it went really late)
Warm Bodies
We Are The Night
The Poison Tree (miniseries with Matthew Goode of the book I read recently )
The Hobbit-The Desolation of Smaug
The Enchanted Parlour Wicca 101 videos on YouTube
Abraham Hicks- Things you Must Do Every Day on YouTube

Listening to
Inkubus Sukkubus
Omnia
Elueveitie
Agnes Obel
Tom Waits
Sopor Aeternus
Agnes Obel

6 comments:

  1. I haven't had the chance to see the Desolation of Smaug yet. Is it impressive?
    Sopor Aeternus is so good! Actually, I'm listening to some right now. Have you heard Mariee Sioux? You might like her music. I've found it very inspiring and calming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard Mariee Sioux, I will have to look her up, thanks.

      The Desolation of Smaug is interesting, there were bits I liked and bits I didn't like. I really loved Benedict Cumberbatch's dragon voice.

      Delete
  2. It's strange, I've never watched the Vampire Diaries (after hating the books and abandoning them), but I adore The Originals (though that has an awful lot to do with Elijah and the smart dialogue). Keep thinking I should give it a go.. :)

    I agree about Breaking Dawn, I thought it took the whole dying bride appearance a bit too far.

    Oh, and Agnes Obel is just awesome, makes me cry though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love New Orleans, but I find Klaus so annoying! All he does is WHINE!

      Delete
  3. I just finished writing a massive paper on Wicca and its origins so i am very much filled with Wiccan reading knowledge write now. Your reads and watches are fascinating right now. Especially Wendy Froud, she is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm Bodies was such a wonderful movie, I hope you liked it too :)

    ReplyDelete