Saturday, 15 November 2014

Reading, Watching



  
Not me. I wish it was. From a wallpaper site. If anyone knows the artist, let me know.

This will be a long list as I haven't done an update in ages!

Reading
Farundell by L.R. Fredericks
Two Dogs and a Garden by Derelie Cherry (non-fiction)
The Spirits of Lily Dale by Christine Wicker (non-fiction)
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
The Fairies in Tradition and Literature by Katharine Briggs (non-fiction)
Good Neighbors vol 3 by Holly Black (read this a while back)
The Poison Eaters by Holly Black
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Kissing Coffins by Ellen Schreiber 
The Poison Tree by Ellen Kelly

Ratings for finished books on my Goodreads account

Watching
The Corpse Bride (at Halloween)
Sleepy Hollow Season 2
Constantine series 1
Marvel Agents of Shield Series 1

Listening To
Sopor Aeternus
Dead Can Dance
Tom Waits
The Cure
Mozart

12 comments:

  1. I love those bands and Mozart! I watched the Corpse Bride last night. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching Constantine too! Lol it's a little campy. That and Gotham (which is amazing) are the only two shows I have time for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very fun. I am totally in love with John Constantine, lol.

      Delete
  3. This is a great idea, listing what you're reading/watching. Seems like I have a few more things to add to my 'To View' list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be something in the air. I watched Corpse Bride yesterday afternoon also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am starting to wonder, if I too should join good reads. I guess I would be embarrassed how little I read fiction, even if I am studying comparative literature. >_> But I checked your profile and was happily surprised that you mention Ray Bradbury as one of the inspirational persons. My next post in my blog is going to be about one of his short stories. ^^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is one of my biggest inspirations! <3

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness you read a million books at once! I don't know if my brain could handle that hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I didn't read them all at once, I have finished most of them now!

      Delete