Some people call it a bucket list but I find that a little final somehow.
These are some of the things I want to do and maybe I won't be able to do them all, or in the exact way I wanted, but that's ok.
It's just for the next ten years or so.
Here is what I can think of right now. I knoooow there are many more things I want to do.
- Travel England in a horse-drawn wagon
- Travel the canals of France in a houseboat like in Chocolat
- Go to Japan
- Go to New York
- Go to New Orleans
- Publish my novel/s
- A home with lovely gardens
- Disneyland (any, I have never been to any)
- Dracula's Cabaret and Ripley's (QLD)
- Go for a hayride (America only?)
- Visit Sleepy Hollow for Halloween and see all the pumpkins
- Have a White Christmas (Australia has hot Christmas)
- Visit the Anne Rice Vampire's Ball (Halloween in New Orleans)
- Visit the Bronte's hometown, Haworth
- Visit the Lake District
- The Bram Stoker Festival, Whitby and Wave Gotik Treffen
- Meet some blog friends one day
- Harry Potter World, Orlando
Do you have a list?