Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Blogvember Tag from Lesthi

 

 I wish I knew who made this faery, because I want it!

Tagged by Lesthi.

Thank you!

These are the questions in the blogvember challenge:

What is the best thing about blogging?'

I feel similarly to Lesthi, it is nice to be able to look back at things you did and what things you were wearing at a certain time. It is also nice to meet others who share similar interests and inspire me. I have made some wonderful friends in different countries that I hope to meet one day!


What makes my blog special?

Ha ha, is it special? Well I guess my readers think so! Thanks to everyone that thinks it is! Maybe the mix of all my different interests?

How does my blog look in a year?

Hmmm hard to imagine. Hopefully even more amazing faery outfits! How cool would it be if I was a famous author by then? But I think that will take a bit longer than a year! Hopefully I will have lots of exciting new things going on to talk about!

Which was my best post?


Hmmmm I don't know. I guess I really liked Letting It Go

What other blogs / bloggers inspire me?


All the blogs I follow inspire me, or I wouldn't follow them, ha ha. Some of my big life inspirations are linked in my side bar, but I also just love to just hear about other's lives and see what they are wearing, and your style and pastimes always inspire me!

You ALL inspire me!

My three nominees are Hedgefairy, milky doll princess and Sylvie Little Corp Goth Girl 

8 comments:

  1. Oh cool! Thank you for nominating me, I will be sure to post real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks! I'll be sure to do it too!
    I look forward to more fairy outfits ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss so excited for upcoming outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Too bad it's so hot here I can barely dress up at the moment, ha ha!

      Delete
  4. I hope you will be a famous writer :D I will definitly buy your books!

    Looking forward to even more fairy outfits!

    ReplyDelete