Sunday, 19 October 2014

Recent Reads and Outfits


Most amazing outfit ever! Need!

James Herriot's Favourite Dog Stories illustrated by Lesley Holmes
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon 
Tithe Holly Black (re-read)
Life Eternal by Yvonne Woon
Ironside by Holly Black (re-reading)
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (re-read)
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
Ironside by Holly Black (re-read)
Doll Bones by Holly Black
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr (Currently reading)
Farundell by L.R. Fredericks (currently reading)

Watching: Defiance season 2

Listening to: Tom Waits

Dreaming of: Future house and gardens (with my future doggies)




New faery altar set up. I have added more crystals since. 

Recent tweets:
"Whoops! Got glitter from my faery wings on my boyfriend's work clothes. ‪#‎FaeryProblems‬"

19 comments:

  1. The green faery outfit suits you so well! Is that colour on your sleeve new? I didn't notice it before.
    Also, that tweet is hilarious. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks!

      Yes, I am getting more colour done on my arm! :)

      Delete
  2. Aaaw, the green faery look is adorable! ^^ I love that mask with the leaves and the antlers, I think I'm going to collect some maple leaves in the park to make something similar. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Can't wait to see your mask!

      Delete
  3. I am obsessed with that lavender dress!!! You look so great in both, but I would love to steal that one. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I added the lace butterflies to it myself!

      Delete
  4. you match your altar! lovely dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a nice style. I really like that green dress on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the faery altar!!!! And that purple dress is super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I altered it myself by adding the butterflies and lacy bit at the front.

      Delete
  7. I love the green dress with the faery wings peeking out from the back! And the mask in the first photo...wow! I wish I knew how to make something like that, I must Google it.

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. That green dress is super pretty and really suits you. Really love the purple one too, you always look gorgeous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, pretty purple dress - and I love those green wings you have. I would love a pair of purple fairy wings - you should totally do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty outfits! I love how you have taken the pose that lovely faery statue has. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting book titles, maybe I should save the list for later :).
    Also, haha, that tweet! I'm sure glitter made his clothes fabulous!

    ReplyDelete