Sunday, 7 September 2014

Recent Outfits

Went to see my friend Natalie who was getting a new awesome tatt and hung out with her. 


Blue hair: La Riche Directions hair dye
Mushroom earrings: Yizzimindi at Etsy
Unicorn pendant: Secondhand
Dress: Tree of Life.com





Buttefly hairclip: Butterfly from craft shop, glued onto hairclip


Purple and blue on the "purple carriage"


 Refreshed my hair colour. Directions Lagoon Blue. It is a bit greeny because of the yellow in my hair, I think.


Blue green hair, turquoise necklace, green blouse, blue skirt.

Hugs and fairydust,

Laura.

18 comments:

  1. I've tried lagoon blue before from Punky Colours. It turned green on me too. I love that black dress. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looks awesome! I wish I could have coloured hair! Alas, still having to work a normal job. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, at least there are some positives to being unemployed :P

      Delete
  3. I cannot believe how good the blue/green hair looks on you - it's fab. I didn't realize the dress was purple until that train picture, and OMG - I want it badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous kindred.. and your hair is magical..loving the colors..and of course I love the black dress..it is stunning! Love your unique soul and shining spirit..hugs
    Beautiful post! PS: I am a unicorn kindred!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss dying my hair a funky color. I used to use Manic Panic all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You look gorgeous! I want to colour my hair ;o)
    Love that dress!!!
    Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning in blue hair, really; it's such a good colour for you. I really like your ponytail and that lovely butterfly pin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many gorgeous pictures!

    Your hair is lovely, as are your outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This Tree of Life is one of my new favourite online shops! Everything you post from there is so gorgeous! I have bookmarked it for my Christmas wish list :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style here, it looks so flowy and summery!

    ReplyDelete