Monday, 18 August 2014

Style Inspiration: Destiny in Hemlock Grove

Destiny Rumancek is Peter's cousin in Hemlock Grove. We got to see a lot more of her in Season 2 which I was very happy about! There aren't a lot of good pictures of her outfits online. I only managed to find these few. She also wore a short dress with one of those belldancing type scarves, which I really liked. Funnily enough she also played one of my favourite minor characters in Defiance season 1 who I also thought had one of the best outfits and featured in my Defiance outfit post.


Beaded waistcoat


Amazing brocade jacket. I think you can also maybe see the bellydancing scarf there.


Egyptian style kohled eyes and many beaded necklaces


That amazing jacket again and her wonderful hair!


Love the purple crochet top

7 comments:

  1. She is my favorite character from that show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love her! She is so disgustingly awesome! :D I will never forget when she swallowed that fat caterpillar...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ugh, yes! I definitely don't want to learn that sort of soothsaying! Happy with letting someone else do it!

      Delete
  3. Oh, that jacket is amazing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I want to cry over maroon velvet and gold brocade at the moment! If only I could get my hands on some!

      Delete
  4. Oh I love it! I just can't seem to get into Hemlock Grove though, I don't know why!

    ReplyDelete