Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Faery Crafternoon

My friend Emily's faery crafternoon, a few weeks ago! (Saturday 2nd August)

We listened to the Twin Peaks soundtrack while crafting.

 

 

Emily and I



My elf coat from Euphoric Garments is lovely and warm!


Rocky road bought off random old ladies. 


Yasmin


Lovely cupcakes made by Yasmin

 
I made faery bread







Cupcake I decorated




This fellow lives at Emily's house


Yummy brownies made by Emily




Glitter on my dress


Emily's chickens


This movie is pure magic!



Yasmin's faery wings

10 comments:

  1. Oh, looks like fun! You looked lovely and I adore Emily's outfit as well. ^^

    Well, it's not exactly the same, but we used to come together and craft with the other ladies in the reenactment group I was part of during my university years and I loved those afternoons. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! I love that I finally have friends who like to get together and craft!

      Delete
  2. That was a perfect day! indeed! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Lots of good stuff here!! First, I love the green fairy jacket, the wings, and your floral crown, but might I ask if you would share your recipe for fairy bread? Pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of my favorite movies. Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I love all the sparklies and faery wings.

    There is a town up here whose name is actually Twin Peaks...well, I shouldn't call it a town, it's not even a village, really, but a ... hamlet? Wide spot in the road? It has a tiny store, a nice restaurant, a fire station, and that's about it. Lots of tall pines and little cottages. And the restaurant does serve delicious cherry pie!

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. You beautiful faery ladies! Star children, each of you. I love that movie too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I love that you had a faery crafting party, it looks so yummy and glittery. Can't wait to see pictures with you wearing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to make a themed crafting party! Your food looks delicious and I would be very much interested in your final products!

    ReplyDelete