Tuesday, 5 August 2014

5th August- 3 year blog anniversary

Three years ago today this blog began! I would like to thank all of my followers, old and new for all your lovely comments! I appreciate them all, and try to catch up on replies when I can. Your sweet comments mean so much to me!

This blog has changed a lot over the years. It started off as mainly book reviews and I had a second blog with outfits. I ended up merging them both on this blog, and over time it became more of a lifestyle blog, especially as I now mostly rate books on my goodreads account.

My inspirations have changed over the years, driven especially by Steampunk, Gothic, Fairytales and Faeries. I have gained many wonderful new friends, both in "real life" and online. I participated in my first NaNoWriMo. I am still working on writing a novel, a different one than in the past, and hopefully I will finish it before another three years are up!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Laura.





17 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary! I love reading your posts.

    Today is my three year Twitterversary too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies! And our interests take many interesting routes! Congratulations! and many more blog fun years to come! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, I wish you a Happy 3rd Anniversary and a lot more to come! ^^ Your blog is one of my very favorites and I'm always looking forward to your updates. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! May the years to come be fruitful and fun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I've missed alot of posts lately...

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary lovely! Love your gorgeous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay...Happy Anniversary..thanks for continuing to share your magic and beauty and I enjoy all of your lovely posts! Wising you sparkles and blessings..and many more bloggy adventures! Shine on kindred!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary ;o) Yeh, 3 years ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hooray! It's been a pleasure

    ReplyDelete