Friday, 18 July 2014

Wombat Friday: A Tea Party

When Gabriel saw all the fun everyone was having with Miss Vanessa of a Fanciful Twist's Mad Tea Party, he was very jealous, so I threw him his own little tea party.


 Wombats are allowed to put their feet on the table because they are too short to reach it otherwise.




Rosehip tea

Pink cupcakes made by little independent bakeries are the best. They have a sweet whitecake taste.


Some hedgehogs came to the party, too, with their own tiny teaset.

I really enjoyed reading about everyone's Mad Tea Parties, and Gabriel and I hope to participate next year!

Happy #WombatFriday!

16 comments:

  1. Now I'm jealous! Love Mr. Wombat! xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love your wombat tea party, and the hedgehogs too.

    Everyone's tea parties looked gorgeous didn't they? I missed out too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, too adorable! Do you think I could get a tiny taste of that cupcake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little wombat. the cupcake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I get cake, too! I know I'm late, but I always wanted to have tea with a Mr. Wombat. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! Mr Wombat is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahhaa...what an adorable post...such a cute tea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks so much for all the lovely comments everyone! I am overwhelmed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable ;o) I really enjoyed the tea party ;o) The cake was delicious ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment! Lovely blog post! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my goodness! How sweet! And thank you for linking to that awesome tea-party-blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Laura. Thank you for visiting my little mad tea party! You party is delightful and that cupcake looks pretty yummy... :-)
    ~Carmen~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been unwell, so I'm trying to catch up on posts, and this made me smile! Gabriel the Wombat, pretty tea cups, cakes with pink icing and sprinkles... Life is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely little tea party, perfect for a Wombat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my tea party a few weeks ago....I'm being fashionably late in sending my greetings. That was so very sweet of you to have a tea party for Gabriel. I wondered if he would have preferred eating the tea leaves rather than drinking a cup of it :)

    ReplyDelete