Thursday, 12 June 2014

More Faery Inspired Fashion






New bag, secondhand. Fits a good amount of stuff.


I am so short, I had to knot the ends of the dress. Worn with my usual trusty discount boots.

Wearing purple in the purple carriage. Not the first time this has happened to me but the first time I managed to get a photo.



 I always call this my 'absinthe tears' necklace

I know my socks don't match!

I wore this to grandma's for birthday presents and cake. She said I looked like a faery. 

Green fingernails:



12 comments:

  1. I have a black dress exactly the same as the green one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have seen it, you got it from HolyClothing too, didn't you?

      Delete
  2. Aww... that's so sweet that your grandma said you looked like a fairy! The green nail polish is very cute and that's a perfect name for your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your purple dress!!! I keep seeing all these girls wearing great looking summer dresses and I have none right now. T-T lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hem of the purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the Ensemble! You look Adorable in it. I too am short so almost everything is longer than usual on me too. Thanks for stopping by for a Blog Visit.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these dresses, you really are a fairy! ^^
    And again, I love the fairy dress - striped socks - boots thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So super gorgeous...I would wear it all....you look gorgeous...and loving the green nailpolish too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, that purple dress - If it's too long for you I'll take it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love green as well, especially that absinthe shade. And your necklace! Lovely images.

    ReplyDelete